The Forge Christmas Parties – Frequently Asked Questions…
Where is The Forge Comedy Club located?
- The Forge is based at Ironworks Studios, 30 Cheapside, Brighton, BN1 4GD. We are less than 5 minutes walk from Brighton train station and situated on the edge of Brighton’s North Laine.
What’s the best way to book a Christmas comedy night for a large group?
- Book your tickets (no size limit) directly via Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/cc/have-your-christmas-party-at-the-forge-1283119
- If you have any questions, simply email email@example.com
- Payment must be made in full on booking. Tickets are non-refundable once purchased.
How do I add people to my party?
- You can add extra people by booking tickets online, subject to availability. If booking under different names, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you are seated together.
Will we be seated together?
- Yes, we endeavour to sit all of your group together although you may be spread across a number of tables for your meal, depending upon your party size. An area will be reserved in the main studio to watch the comedy together.
Is there a dress code?
- No, but people often like to dress up so feel free to don your festive attire!
How will we receive our tickets?
- Your e-ticket will be emailed to you, the organiser. Please show this upon arrival.
What if our party is arriving at different times?
- The party leader can show the booking at the door and those arriving later can quote the name of the party on entry.
How do we order food?
- Once you have booked your tickets, you can confirm your food choices up to a week before the show. We have a vegan and gluten free option.
- Please fill in the food choices for all of your party here: http://tiny.cc/ForgeXmasMenu
- If you have specific dietary requirements, such as intolerances and allergies, please enquire directly with our caterers as we are not responsible for the food preparation. They can be contacted on Hello@kitgumkitchen.com
Can I pre-order drinks / set up a tab?
- We will take payment for your drinks on the night. You can also set up a bar tab for the evening. Please note we will ask for a credit card when you arrive to secure a tab.
When should we arrive? What time does it end?
- 6.30pm – Doors open and food service begins. (We recommend arriving by 7.30pm to comfortably enjoy your meal before heading into the main studio for the show)
- 8:00pm – Comedy show
- 10.00pm – Live entertainment/ DJ
Which comedians will be on?
- Lineups are listed on our website here, and also on our social media. You will see 2 top quality stand up comics plus an MC. Please note all lineups may be subject to change.
Can I park at the venue?
- There is no customer parking at the venue. The nearest carpark is https://www.brighton-hove.gov.uk/content/parking-and-travel/parking/trafalgar-street-car-park (flat fee of £5 between 6pm and midnight)
- Brighton Station Car Park is also very nearby. There is on-street parking in the surrounding area but please check any restrictions and fees very carefully!
Is there good disability access?
- Yes, Ironworks Studios is a fully accessible space with wheelchair entry and accessible toilets. The studio is flat and the flooring is a mixture between polished concrete and laminate wood. Our bar area and theatre space are also assistance dog friendly. Please let us know of any access requirements when booking your tickets so that we can optimise our seating to accommodate you.
If I am running late for a show, will I still be allowed in?
- Yes, one of our friendly team will ensure you are taken into the main studio. You may need to wait for a suitable gap in the show to join your group.
What payments are accepted at the venue?
- You can pay by cash, card, or via your phone’s Google or Apple pay.
Can I bring my own beverages to the venue?
- No, only drinks purchased on-site may be consumed.
I have another question not listed here…
- Please email email@example.com if we’ve not managed to answer your query above!