Where is The Forge Comedy Club located?
- The Forge is based at Ironworks Studios, 30 Cheapside, Brighton, BN1 4GD.
- We are less than 5 minutes walk from Brighton train station and situated on the edge of Brighton’s North Laine.
Can I park at the venue?
- There is no customer parking at the venue. The nearest carpark is https://www.brighton-hove.gov.uk/content/parking-and-travel/parking/trafalgar-street-car-park (flat fee of £5 between 6pm and midnight)
- Brighton Station Car Park is also very nearby..
- There is on street parking in the surrounding area but please check any restrictions and fees very carefully!
Do I need to download/print my ticket?
- No. We will have a full list of ticket holders at the door so don’t worry about printing your ticket out, save the trees! We may need to ask for ID to match a booking to your name.
Do I need to purchase tickets in advance?
- Tickets must be purchased in advance, via The Forge Comedy Club website or Ironworks Studios website. As we frequently sell out, we can’t guarantee tickets will be available at the door. Check our social media channels and subscribe to our newsletter for the latest news.
Do you have a returns policy?
- All sales are final. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. In the event of a show being cancelled, you will be offered a refund or exchange to another date.
Is there good disability access?
- Yes, Ironworks Studios is a fully accessible space with wheelchair entry and accessible toilets. The studio is flat and the flooring is a mixture between polished concrete and laminate wood. Our bar area and theatre space are also assistance dog friendly. Please let us know of any access requirements when booking your tickets so that we can optimise our seating to accommodate you.
Can we reserve our seats?
- Premium table seats may be reserved on arrival, all other seats are unreserved and allocated on a first come first served basis.
What are the timings of the show?
- Doors open at 6.00pm and the show starts at 8pm. There are two intervals and the show finishes around 10.30pm. The bar stays open until 11pm.
If I am running late for a show, will I still be allowed in?
- Yes, one of our friendly team will ensure you are taken into the main studio. You may need to wait for a suitable gap in the show to join your group.
What payments are accepted at the venue?
- You can pay by cash, card, or via your phone’s Google or Apple pay.
Is food available on-site or can I bring my own food in?
- We are delighted to offer pizzas from our favourite local restaurant “Pizzaface” to our visitors and a lovely selection of ice creams. Pizzas can be ordered and paid for at the bar and will be delivered in good time before the show or at the interval. Food and drinks may be consumed inside the main auditorium. Please do not bring your own food onto the site.
Can I bring my own beverages to the venue?
- No, only drinks purchased on-site may be consumed.
What is the minimum age for entry into the venue?
- You must be 18 years old or above to the enter the venue. We can allow young adults 16+ if accompanied by a parent to some shows, please contact us on email@example.com to check in advance.
Do you allow large parties or Stag and Hen groups?
- Bookings can be made online for groups of up to 8 people. Please email us if you have a larger group and we will endeavour to accommodate you with a reserved seating area. Please be aware that there is no talking during the show and groups are asked to be respectful of other customers in the venue. Right of admission is reserved.
What if the lineup changes or the event is cancelled?
- All lineups may be subject to change and we always endeavour to update listings and socials as soon as possible. If the event is cancelled, you will be offered a full refund or the opportunity to book a future show.
Are there any Covid-19 restrictions in place?
- There are currently no restrictions or distancing in place. Ironworks Studios will adhere to all government guidelines if the situation changes. Hand sanitiser is freely available.
I have another question not listed here…
- Please click on our contact form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if we’ve not managed to answer your query above!